Friday, July 10, 2009

Well Its almost here.... Wedding Time

Well we have been engaged for over a year now & are finally getting married due to having a new baby. We are getting married on the 31st of July in Corinne. I have most of the things done & just have a few things left. I have my dress, centerpieces, need to find Kambree a dress, Annika a dress, Jessi & Virg a dress. The boys are wearing Camoflague & the girls are wearing red due to having red in my dress. I am just barely sending out my invitations today due to being slow & didnt know where it was going to be if in Utah or Las Vegas.

2 comments:

BrookeandJordan said...

Yea! Im so glad you finally put some more stuff on your blog. How are wedding plans coming??

Unknown said...

wow its coming fast ! congrats and your baby is super cute !!