Friday, November 7, 2008

All About Ashley & Josh

Well, if you dont know us.. We are Ashley Givens & Josh Bluemel. We live in Evanston, Wyoming. We met from my sister & brother-in-law about 3 years ago. We started dating in October of 2007. Josh moved to Utah in February to be closer to me cause he couldn't stand being in Evanston & me in Corinne. We hung out alot & he then moved back to Evanston in April to begin the roofing season again. I moved to Evanston in May to be closer to him plus I just couldn't stand seeing him on the weekends. We got our own place in June & have a little studio apartment. Studiosss are very very small.
We found out in July that I was pregnant. I went to the dr a few times & everytime we got the butt & back of the baby until my last appointment when we got to see that we have a baby girl due in February. We are very excited & getting anxious to see who she looks more like. Her name will be KamBree LeeAnn Bluemel. It is weird feeling something moving around.
Well here is the start of my blogspot. I am going to start doing other things & will post another blog later.

1 comment:

BrookeandJordan said...

Yea! Im excited you have a blog! Get some pics on here :)